Nice Cosas – DIY – Little Frida Garland
This is a DIY Kit! This is NOT a finished garland.
You will receive the following items:
- 6 Little Frida’s – with a small hole at the top to thread the baker’s twine through
- NOTE: The Fridas’s you will receive are like the one in the SECOND Gallery Photo. The dresses are plain (no necklace like the painted example).
- 8 feet of bakers twine – choice of red/black/gray & white
- Paint Kit – 1 foam brush, 1 traditional skinny brush and 6 colors of acrylic paint.
- Get creative and decorate your Little Frida’s with paint, permanent markers (Sharpies), nail polish, fabric, lace, glitter, whatever you like!
This is a DIY Kit. You will receive UNFINISHED/UNPAINTED wood pieces. The photo is just an example of what you can do with your own garland. I used acrylic paint pens to finish these.
Children should be supervised while working on this project.