Robert Kaufman – La Loteria – Digital
This print was designed by LoriLynn Simms for Robert Kaufman
- 100% Kona Cotton
- Designer fabric
- Iconic Loteria design
- The original design is now retired and OOP (out of print)
- This is a digital reprint of the original. Reprinted for Nice Cosas by Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- Cotton feels very similar to the “petal soft cotton” Spoonflower uses. It will feel a bit stiffer compared to the original cotton sheeting, prior to washing.
- Fabric should be washed prior to use. It will soften right up after washing/tumble dry!
- Color : Multi
- Width: 43″ – 44″
- Fabric is cut straight from the roll/bolt in continuous yardage
- Sold in Fat Quarters, Half Yard, and Single Yard increments.
- CARE: Wash fabric PRIOR to use. COLD water, with like colors, tumble dry low.
- Seller notes: Compared to the original print of the fabric, I noticed a tiny difference. The “Gallito” has the addition of the artist’s name (see photo). Other than that, the fabric is identical to the original print! It is just as beautiful, just as vibrant and just as amazing!
*Colors may appear differently on individual computer monitors/screens.*